Tuesday 16 September 2008

Rejection and acceptance...

Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Okay, bad news first:
Shortly after being rejected by Sheffield DocFest, I also received notification that My DDR T-Shirt had not been accepted by Leipzig Festival. This was always a long shot, but you always hope a little.

Now the good news:
I've just sold the first DVD of My DDR T-Shirt on eBay! I'd had difficulties with eBay de-listing the item because they thought I was trying to sell a bootlegged DVD. I could never get through to an eBay human so instead, I tinkered with the listing text and made it clear that the DVD was made, produced, written, directed, manufactured and sold by me.

I've just re-listed the DVD for a second auction so if you're interested, go to the eBay My DDR T-Shirt auction page now.

No comments: